Main Picture Gallery
Country Main Page
Suzuki Maruti Accident
I saw a very fast car moving towards me, in seconds it was very close....
More Crashes with Fixed Objects >>
This Crash: Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4
Find Auto Accident Lawyers: Click Here
Dear Sir; Find attached my experience with car crash SUZUKI MARUTI which happened at the beginning of this month.
SUZUKI MARUTI CAR ACCIDENT
Written by: Ayman H.
Egypt, North Coast, September 2006
Saturday, September 9, 2006
· 2:00am In the middle of International Alamin Road, while I was coming back from Marina, I saw a very fast car moving towards me, in seconds it was very close.
· To avoid it, I rotate the wheel slightly towards left, I hit a metal rod, and then my car turned over twice on the sand.
· I felt apparently that my head was cracked; a trickle of blood ran from above my hairline to my cheek, I put some water on my wounded head.
· It was very dark, so I received no help.
· 3:00am After 1 hour of waiting, I went to my car to have some rest and sleep.
· 6:00am When I waked up, I took the following pictures.
· 6:30am Truck driver was helped me to call the police and he called my mobile, fortunately I found my mobile somewhere in the "tableau", my wallet was found in the sand.
· I took some pictures using my mobile phone, attached.
· 6:50am The Police officers arrived, they called rescue lift truck. I had never seen such gentle police.
· 7:00am I found my self 300meter from an "Ambulance", I went to there for First Aid, and they apologized as the doctor was sleeping, so I wait 2 hours until he waked up!
· 10:00am Ahmos - my friend - was arrived with a delicious breakfast as I was very hungry.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
9:00am I went to my work, I told no body.
· I did "Radio diagnosis" on my brain, it confirmed that:
No abnormalities noted in the white/grey matter.
No displacement of the middle line structure.
No fracture line detected.
· Now I forget what happened, I couldn't help thinking of that time any more.
· Thank God for grace, mercy and for provisions my salvation.
Thursday, September 14 [after 5 days]
· I drove 500KM to Sharm El Shiekh alone for a business trip, M.Sofy [My colleague] supposed to be with me in this trip, but because of workload [or may GOD loves him] he apologized in the last minute!
Feel free to contact me for more information:
Comments from viewers:
Comments you would like to Post about this or any story/pictures? Mention the story/pic you would like to comment on and Send to:
Submit your Own Auto Wreck Pictures and Stories
1. Please use either a jpg, bmp or gif format. Tell us your story please include a description, date of the accident, (make model if known) and the accident location (City, State, or the Country if outside US).
2. You agree to our terms and conditions.
3. Send to Thank you!
Accident Photo Gallery: Hundreds of Car Accident Photos>>
See Car Accidents Organized By US states Here >>
View Car Accident Organized by Country >>
Car Accident Books >>
Find Car Accident Attorneys | Car Accident Statistics | Car Accident Pictures | Legal Rights and Information |
Truck Accidents | Submit Your Case >>
Head and Brain Injury | Auto Accident Reconstruction | Seat Belts save lives | Rules of Conduct at the Auto Accident Scene
Uninsured drivers | Car Accident Cases | Whiplash
Broken Bone Injuries
Herniated Disc Injury Claims
Car Accident Law by State
Massachusetts Accident Lawyer and Boston Lawyers
New Hampshire Attorneys
New York Lawyers
Texas Accident Lawyers
Ohio Accident Attorneys
Illinois Auto Accident Lawyers
Return to Car Accidents Home Page
All contents copyright Car Accidents.com
You like our web site? Link to us!